Learn Spanish in Quito
There is so much to see and do in Quito, whether you are interested in art, culture or just experiencing a different way of life - it is easy to see why this is one of the most popular cities to learn Spanish in South America. This is a modern city with a pretty old town, a cable car, museums, monuments, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife. You will gain an authentic cultural experience studying here, get started today by searching courses and accredited Spanish language schools in Quito.
Spanish Language Courses in Quito
Find language classes from the best Spanish language schools in Quito.
Recommended Spanish Language Schools in Quito
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year
- Lesson Duration: Generally 50 minutes for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 12
- Minimum Age: 16
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon (Schedule determined by your school). Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier
- Private room/appartment
There is also a good transport system in place too meaning getting around in simple with buses and taxis connecting the whole area.
Cost of Spanish Courses in Quito
The price you pay usually depends on the course, school and duration. You will usually need to pay a registration fee which include:
- Course Material, Welcome Pack, Orientation, City Center Walking Tour, free Wi-Fi, Computers and Internet Access, Free and Low-Cost Activities, Support Services, 24/7 Emergency Line and a Course Certificate
Discounts / Free Spanish Lessons in Quito
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives live free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up.
How to Book Spanish Courses in Quito
You can search our featured courses which are available to book now and join anytime throughout the year. If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Barcelona please get in touch.
Quito Spanish Course Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Barcelona and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you offer Spanish courses in Barcelona and would like to be featured here please contact us.
- Study Spanish in South America
- Spanish schools in Ecuador
- Volunteer programs in Ecuador
- Internships in Ecuador
- Jobs in Ecuador