Learn Spanish in Salamanca
Salamanca is possibly the best value destination for learing Spanish, courses here are very cheap compred to other locations in the country. View our guide to learning Spanish in Spain which includes information about the best language schools and courses.
Spanish Language Courses in Salamanca
Find language classes from the best Spanish language schools in Salamanca.
Guide to Learning Spanish in Salamanca
Considering going to learn Spanish abroad? Students come to Spanish schools in Salamanca from all over the world to improve their language skills. You can expect an excellent standard of teaching from friendly and welcoming staff. You can ecpect friendly, welcoming staff and a high level of personal service from experience professional teachers. Whatever your reason for either learning or improving your Spanish language skills, you will be able to find a course to match your needs. Although maybe not as popular a destination as Madrid, Valencia or Barcelona, we recommend you don't overlook this city. This will be an experience you will never forget!
Types of Spanish Courses Available in Salamanca
There are several different options available and this really comes down to personal preference or budget:
- Intensive Group Spanish Course
- Premium Spanish Classes
- Private Spanish Classes
- Spanish Conversation Courses
- Spanish Christmas Course
- Intensive Spanish Course for 50 and Over
- DELE Preparation Course
- Spanish Course for Spanish Teachers
- Intensive Business Spanish Course
Why Study Spanish in Salamanca
- World famous city and located close to the capital of Spain
- Competitive course prices
- Lots of sights and things to do in your spare time like watching football
- Meet other students from all over the world
- One of the cheapest places to study Spanish in Spain
Best Spanish Language Schools in Salamanca
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year. Courses need to be booked in advance
- Lesson Duration: Generally 1 hour for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 12
- Minimum Age: 16
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon. Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier
- Currency: Courses can be booked in Euros or other currencies if booked online through our website
What is Accommodation Like
You can choose between:
- Host Family
- Shared apartment / Apartment
- Student Residence/Family Residence
- Private Accommodation
Cost of Courses
This is a general guide to the price of Spanish courses in Salamanca
- Intensive - 20 lessons per week €140
- Intensive - 25 lessons per week €175
- Inmersión - 25 lessons per week €340
- Inmersión - 30 lessons per week €490
- Private lessons - 20 per week €600
- Individual1 hour €40/hr
Discounted / Free Spanish Courses in Salamanca
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives live free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up.
Salamanca has a warm climate where in summer temperatures range between 20° and 35° C and in winter temperatures are usually around -1° and 16° C.
Cost of Living
Salamanca is a cheap city to be a student but what your outgoings are will depend on what you do, how often you eat out and accommodation. You should be able to get by with around €500-800 per month.
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Salamanca please get in touch.
Salamanca Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Salamanca and would like to review a language school, course or your experience please contact us.
If you respresent a language school and would like to be featured here please contact us. .