Learn Spanish in Valencia
Valencia is a beautiful city with a warm climate and beautiful beaches. If you want to improve and be proficient in Spanish a course in Valencia can help you acheive this. Local teachers are passionate about helping foreigners learn and most have years of experience in this industry.
Spanish Language Courses in Valencia
Study Spanish in Valencia
Valencia is located on the spectacular Mediterranean coast and there are a wide variety of Spanish language programs and courses which will introduce you to various aspects of Spanish culture and society. Whether you are a teenager, a college/university student, or a professional, you will find the right course for you in Valencia.
Language schools in Valencia are very well established, they know the keys to a successful learning environment are: an interactive and dynamic method; the high quality of our native, qualified , experienced teachers chosen by an extensive selection process; and a personalized attention which assesses the needs of each student. Learning a new language requires motivation and confidence of teachers which are there to encourage new students and help them in this fascinating process.
Most schools are located near the lively shopping pedestrian streets in Valencia, right in the heart of the city, just 5 minutes walk from " La plaza del Ayuntamiento" ( the main square in Valencia), and 10 minutes away from the beach by underground. Unlike other, larger cities, Spanish schools in Valencia will come across as friendly having a family-style atmosphere. Staff will be on hand to welcome you and assist you at any time.
There are lots of courses all year round. If you are thinking about learning or you already know basic phrases we highly recommend learning Spanish in Valencia. There are courses for all budgets too, some classes are daily whilst others are more flexible.
Top Reasons to Study Spanish in Valencia
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose Valencia:
- Located close to the coast
- Competitive course prices
- Lots of things to do in your spare time like watching football
- Make friends with other students from all over the world
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Good connects to other destinations in Spain
- Valencia is located very close to the Balearic islands which can be a great excursion in your spare time
Best Spanish Language Schools in Valencia
There are so many flexible and structured short and long term language courses offered meaning finding one right for you is easy:
- Intensive Spanish Course
- ELE Teacher Training
- Corporate Language Training
- Weekend Spanish Course
- Spanish Course and Dance Classes
- Spanish Course and Art Classes
- Gap Year Abroad
- Business / Tourism Exam Preparation
- CCSE Preparation Course
- University Pathway Program
- Educational Study Tour
- DELE Preparation
- Super Special Holiday Courses
- GCSE / A Level / Scottish Higher
- Private Spanish Lessons
- Internship Placement Program
- Spanish BAC Revision Course
- SIELE Exam
- Spanish and Cooking Program
- Total Immersion Course
- Semi-Intensive Spanish Course
- Long-Term Spanish Course
- One Day Spanish Language Classes for Tourists
- Evening Spanish Courses
Beginners Spanish Courses in Valencia
You will learn a lot from speaking to grammar, but it is important to choose the right course for you. Most of the time beginners classes are for around 1-4 hours per day which can either be tiring, or too fast/slow depending on your level. Be sure to get lots of rest and relaxation to give your brain a rest.
As time goes you will feel more confident speaking and practising in groups - be sure to try to chat to people in shops and outside of the language school too. If you don't feel that confident, don't worry there is no pressure speaking and teachers have experience helping all abilities.
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year
- Lesson Duration: Generally 50 minutes for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 12
- Minimum Age: 16
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon (schedule determined by your school). Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier
You can choose between:
- Private room/appartment
The price you pay usually depends on the course, school and duration. You will usually need to pay a registration fee which include:
- Course Material, Welcome Pack, Orientation, City Center Walking Tour, free Wi-Fi, Computers and Internet Access, Free and Low-Cost Activities, Support Services, 24/7 Emergency Line and a Course Certificate
Courses can be booked in Euros or other currencies if booked online through our website
Discounted / Free Spanish Lessons in Valencia
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives live free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up.
How to Get to Valencia
There are cheap flights from Europe to Valencia or other nearby locations like Alicante. Valencia is only a few hours away by train from Madrid and Barcelona so you could also fly into these destinations to see a little more of Spain.
How to Book
You can find Spanish language classes from the best language schools in Valencia listed on our directory. If you need any help booking a Spanish course in Valencia please get in touch.
Valencia Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever learnt Spanish in Valencia and would like to write about your experience, review a school or share advice please contact us.
If you offer Spanish courses in Valencia and would like to be featured here please contact us.