Learn Spanish in Havana
Havana is usually peoples first choice when it comes to choosing a destination to study Spanish in Cuba where you can soak up the local culture and special atmosphere of this unique city. Local people are very friendly and this is a very safe place to live and study. Search Spanish courses and language schools in Havana today.
Spanish Language Courses in Havana
Find language classes from the best Spanish language schools in Havana.
Top Reasons to Study Spanish in Havana
Havana is one of the most popular places to book a Spanish course in Cuba and here are some of the main reasons why:
- World famous city with culture, history and picture opportunities around every corner
- Competative course prices
- Meet other students from all over the world
- Authentic experience and cultural immersion
Recommended Spanish Language Schools in Havana
Small group classes are a great way to learn unless you have a larger budget then you might want to consider booking private lessons. You will get instruction, group interaction and practise and learn from other students. Teachers usually create fun games and activities to enhance learning. Different methods teachers will aim to not only that you have a good understanding of grammar, but also help you improve both speaking, listening and reading.
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year
- Lesson Duration: Generally 50 minutes for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 12
- Minimum Age: 16
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon (Schedule determined by your school). Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier
- Courses can be booked in Euros or other currencies if booked online through our website
There are several options available when studying Spanish in Havana and these can be booked by your language school:
- Shared accommodation
- Private room/appartment
Havana is a great value destination and one of the cheapest places to study Spanish in South America and the price you pay usually depends on the course, school and duration. You will usually need to pay a registration fee in advance.
Discounted / Free Spanish Lessons in Havana
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives like free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up.
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Havana please get in touch.
Havana Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Havana and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us,
If you offer Spanish courses in Havana and would like to be featured here please contact us.