Volunteer Programs for Teens & Under 18s
Aged under 18? Would you like to volunteer abroad? There are short term programs for teenagers worldwide.
Volunteering Projects Abroad
Find volunteer trips around the world for teenagers and under 18 year olds.
You can find programs all around the world in Africa, Latin America, Europe, Asia and other destinations for summer and also other times of the year.
Get inspired and apply today.
Types of Programs Abroad for Teenagers
These are popular ways to give back:
- Animal Projects
- Archaeology Projects
- Care & Community Projects
- Conservation Projects
- Journalism Projects
- Human Rights Projects
- Language Exchanges
- Law & Business Projects
- Medicine & Healthcare projects
- Sports Projects
Top Reasons to Apply
Need some convincing? Here are some some top reasons to participate:
- Do something rewarding
- Visit new countries
- Meet new people
- Get a certificate of volunteer hours / completion
- Looks great on college, university and job applications.
- Make a difference
Popular Places to Go
Where you go really comes down to your personal preference, the organisation and also the type of project.
Popular countries you can find projects include: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Ethiopia / Fiji, Galapagos Islands, Ghana, Jamaica, Kenya, Laos, Madagascar, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco / Nepal, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo and Vietnam.
Browse all opportunities by region:
Summer Volunteer Programs for Under 18's
We find summer trips are the most popular and spaces can fill up quick. Apply early!
Top Rated Organisations
- Projects Abroad offer a fantastic short term volunteer programs for 16-19 year olds. 15 years can also be accepted with permission.
- Diverbo offer language exchanges in Spain.
- Volunteers for Peace offer projects overseas to American teenagers.