Knightsbridge Schools International (KSI) operates a network of international schools, providing a 21st century education through a traditionally British ethos.
All our schools follow the International Baccalaureate, providing a holistic approach to education, combining individual academic achievement with personal, physical, social and emotional growth.
The role of GAPS will be to support the school in activities such as mentoring students, supporting reading in the primary years, helping in English language lessons, supporting and running extracurricular activities, school events and generally providing a friendly face around the school.
The Programme will provide the GAPS with the opportunity to broaden their international outlook, experience the world in a secure and inspirational environment and improve their language skills.
What Can You Expect?
- Living with a local family in a private room
- Learning another language and being immersed in the local culture
- Working at an international private IB school
- Taking part in activities including: mentoring students, supporting with English lessons, extracurricular activities and participating in school events
- Making a positive difference in the school community and implementing new projects
- Helping to plan daily and long-range lessons and classroom activities
- Assisting classroom teachers in performing specific duties or undertaking specialised tasks
- Supporting with ESL programme
When Does the Programme Start?
The volunteer Global Ambassador Programme in Bogotá runs throughout the year and intakes are typically in January and September. Dates are flexible so we try our best to accommodate students needs.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
We welcome school leavers, university students and graduates to apply. Applicants must be fluent in English and have an interest in working with children.