The centre cares for around 100 people on a daily basis and on this program you might be working with local staff to help disabled people with care and rehabilitation. You will usually work Monday to Friday from 10am to 4:30pm but this can vary, weekends are free to explore the local area or relax and see more of Singapore. Daily tasks usually include teaching, helping with events, creating a fun daily environment, making food and taking clients out on day trips.
This community volunteer program is offered as a package with a 4 week placement starting from £945. No previous experience working with disabled people is required but you will need a positive attitude.
Eligibility & How to Apply
- You must be eligible for a Singapore tourist visa
- People aged 18 and over can apply
- For more information or to book enquire for more information today
- You will need to pay a fee of $1500 for a 4 week placement
- Placements + Pre Departure Information
- Airport Transfers
- Shared Volunteer Housing
- In-country Support
- Optional excursions and trips