Sytner Group is the UK?s leading retailer of new and used prestige and specialist cars.
The Sytner Group aspires to be the best motor retailer in the UK. To achieve this we must deliver outstanding service to our existing and prospective customers and we see our people as the key to ensuring we succeed.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with excellent career development opportunities and are proud to be recognised as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Wherever possible, vacancies are filled from internal recruitment and promotion, however, we always welcome applications from talented people with a range of experiences and qualifications.
All Sytner employees are given a unique undertaking by the Group when they join, and are given the opportunity to hold the Directors responsible for delivering these commitments.
* We will provide industry-leading training and career development
* We will promote from within wherever possible
* We will provide outstanding rewards for outstanding performance
* We will provide and excellent and safe working environment
* We will communicate regularly with all of our team
* We will conduct regular surveys of staff opinions
* We will encourage and respond to all ideas and feedback
* We will celebrate success at all levels
* We are committed to making work enjoyable
* All our Managers and Directors will be accessible, open and honest
Please search our current vacancies, either by using the search function or by clicking on a category listed opposite. Alternatively, you can submit your CV or choose to download our Application Form, as a PDF, to print off and complete at your own leisure.
All CV's we receive are made available to our senior managers and their Human Resources team.
Thanks for your interest in our company.
Have you booked with Sytner Group? Please share your experience and submit your review.