TEFL Jobs in Bournemouth
Interested in teaching English in Bournemouth? There are lots of language schools in Dorset which hire English language teachers during summer and all year round. Search recruiters and apply today.
Teaching, Language & TEFL Jobs in Bournemouth
Guide to Working as a TEFL Teacher in Bournemouth
Want to teach in Bournemouth? If you are not yet qualified you might want to book a TEFL course in Bournemouth - a lot of language schools have excellent links with recruiters and some offer jobs on completion. If you have a CELTA certification this will boost your chances of getting teaching employment.
Types of Positions Available:
- EFL Teacher
- Private Language Teacher
- Activity Leader
- Centre Administrator
- Centre Director
- Director of Studies
- Sports and Activities
- Summer Language Camp Staff
- Tour Guide
- Welfare Leader
Summer TEFL Jobs in Bournemouth
If you are looking for a fantastic summer apply to work at a language summer camp! Residential summer language jobs can be joined in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas. Some positions include teaching, leading activities and leading groups on sightseeing tours. Language schools strive to provide excellent programs for students so they return home even more enthusiastic and committed to learning English. If you are energetic and hardworking, passionate about education and a dedicated team player, we encourage you to apply today! You will usually live and work together in a residence to oversee all aspects of our courses in a lively and fast-paced environment. Teamwork is essential to ensure that programs are delivered to our high standard of quality.
- Southbourne School of English required English teachers and activity staff from June – September at their main school and residential centre teaching adults and/or juniors. Full-time (30 hours per week - morning and afternoon), part-time (15 hours per week - morning or afternoon)
Usually you will need to:
- Have native-level English
- A degree and a teaching qualification (PGCE Primary, Secondary English and Modern Languages, TEFL and/or CELTA or Trinity TESOL equivalent certification)
- Be enthusiastic and friendly
- If you are applying from overseas you will need to be eligible for a visa