Study Abroad in Indonesia
Looking for an exotic country to live and study? Want to experience a new culture and environment? Apply to study in Indonesia.
Guide to Studying in Indonesia
Approximately 6,000 international students study in Indonesia every year, most coming from nearby countries like Malaysia. You can find both public and private universities throughout the country. Most people study at private institutions.
Why Study in Indonesia
Need some convincing Indonesia should be your next study abroad destination? Check out top reasons below...
- Choice of courses (and there are lots of options for English speakers)
- Tasty Cuisine
- The cost of course and living is very low especially compred to other Asia study abroad countries
- Spectacular sights and beautiful beaches
- Friendly people
Top Places to Study in Indonesia
Best Universities in Indonesia for Internartional Students:
- Universitas Indonesia (University of Indonesia/UI) Universitas Indonesia
- Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)
- Gadjah Mada University (UGM) Gadjah Mada University (UGM)
- Bogor Agricultural University
- Airlangga University
- Universitas Padjadjaran
- Diponegoro University
- Institute of Technology Sepuluh Nopember
- BINUS University
- University of Brawijaya
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta