United Action for Children (UAC) is a Non-Governmental Organisation based in Buea, South West Province, Cameroon.
UAC is a non-profit, philanthropic, and non-political organisation and it commits itself to the development of a caring society for children and young people.
The organisation was created in 1996 in response to concerns about children?s education and development in the South West Province. With the help of local staff and international volunteers, UAC has grown substantially over the past few years. UAC currently runs many successful programs that have great impact on Buea and Mamfe's children and the surrounding communities.
UAC's primary goal is to develop a caring society for children and young people using innovative programs. The Organisation's growth and activities are shaped by the following objectives:
* To offer a secure and stable environment for children and youths
* To help parents and teachers take an active role in child development
* To help rectify problems existing in the local educational system
* To address the issue of school dropout and failure
* To introduce an alternative approach to education in Cameroon
* To provide good quality and affordable nursery and primary education
* To prevent rura exodus by building a strong community
Have you booked with United Action For Children? Please share your experience and submit your review.