2 month TEFL Certification Course with Proyecto Montezuma + Teaching Practicum. This course is held in both Montezuma and Santa Teresa locations and includes a 4-week long teaching practicum.
Complete a TEFL Certification Course with Proyecto Montezuma's 2-Month, 2-Site TEFL Certification Course + Teaching Practicum. This 2-Month, 2-Site course is held in both Montezuma and Santa Teresa locations and includes a 4-week long teaching practicum. Proyecto Montezuma offers the 120-Hour TEFL International TESOL course, accredited by The American University, which participants will complete in the first four weeks of the program in Santa Teresa location. Upon completion, learners are certified to teach ESL and EFL classes around the world.
Each week the course rotates through different topics where students learn how to manage, plan for, and teach English classes. The program gives hands-on experience in working with members of the local community as while learning to be an English teacher. During the second month, participants will spend 4 weeks in Montezuma completing a teaching practicum which entails giving small group or private lessons to the Montezuma community. This prepares and provides a more extensive teaching experience prior to obtaining the first teaching position.
1. Study in both Montezuma and Santa Teresa.
2. Help provide free or low-cost English classes to the community.
3. Contribute to humanity through course proceeds utilized to provide need-based English course scholarships to members of the community.
4. Make an easy transition from receiving TEFL Certification to actual teaching through a 4-week teaching practicum included in the course.
5. The Montezuma location gives participants easy access to the nearby sites, including waterfalls, rivers, surfing, tidal pools, and beautiful beaches.