Explore the beautiful wilderness of Mongolia on off the beaten track adventure. Search and compare the best small group, overland and adventure tours from top rated local and international travel operators.
Book a Tour to Mongolia
Tours usually start in Mongolia's capital city - Ulaanbaatar which will be a good introduction to life in this country. From Ulaanbaatar you will travel to some of the most picturesque places in the world across open plains, there will be lots of adventure too you will get to hike a volcanic crater and see spectacular mountain ranges. Other highlights on this trip include seeing the Great White Lake and visiting the remains of Karakorum, which is the city built by Genghis Khan. There will be lots of time to visit museums, palaces and monasteries on this trip where you will get a real feel for the culture of the country.
Mongolia Tours for Solo Travellers
Our tours are perfect if you are travelling solo and would like to meet other people and travel in a group. You will get to meet other international travellers and get taken to the best locations in the country with an experienced guide.
Mongolia Budget Tours
We have a selection of tours for all budgets, so whether you are looking to explore on the cheap or you have a bit more money to spend you will be able to find a trip to match your interests. Our website features lots of cheap tours of Mongolia allowing you to discover the highlights of the country and not break the bank.
Most of our featured trips specifically cater for the 18-35 age group and are a really popular option due to meeting other people, getting day-to-day activities, hotel check-ins, selected meals, accommodation and also transport/guides included in the price. Don't worry if you are slightly older, usually all ages are accepted.
- Accommodation: Usually travellers of the same sex will share a twin room, but there is also the option to pay a little extra and get a private room. Accommodation can vary depending on the tour and location. Some trips include homestays which allow for a facsinating cultural exchange.
- Group Sizes: Typical group sizes are around 10-18 travellers with an average of 12 but this can vary between the tour and operator.
- Transport: On most Mongolia tours you will travel overland in a private small tour van. For day trips and excursions sometimes you will use public transport.
- 2 weeks - 3 weeks / From: £ 3000+
- Multiple Destinations
- 2 weeks - 1 year / From: £ 1000
- 2 weeks - 3 weeks / From: £ 1500
How to Book
Search our featured trips above or contact us for specific advice.