Teach English in Argentina
Argentina is an amazing teaching destination in South America; you won’t regret choosing this country for your English teaching adventure. On our website you can search local language schools and also contact employers who offer ESL employment in places like Buenos Aires, Cordoba and Mendoza.
Teaching, Language & TEFL Jobs in Argentina
Teach in Argentina
If you have decided you want to teach in Latin America then why not settle and start a teaching career in Argentina. There is a lot to see in Argentina, you can explore the beautiful country during your free time. Usually you will work 5 days per week from Monday to Friday. If you are not already qualified you might like to take a TEFL certification course in Argentina. You will get to experience the Latin atmosphere of the country and enjoy visiting one of the most popular teaching abroad destinations in South America.
Top Reasons to Teach in Argentina
- Experience a beautiful country with diverse cities and nature
- Local people are very friendly especially if you converse in Spanish
- Meet other people from all over the world who are studying or teaching here
- The cost of living is very cheap compared to other countries
- You will get to live and work in famous destinations like Buenos Aires
Types of TEFL Jobs in Argentina
- Private Language Academies
- Giving Private Lessons
- Peak Hiring Times: February/March & August/September
- Average Monthly Salary: US$500-$900
- Cost of Living: US$400-$600
- Visa: A lot of schools will hire you with a visa so you can enter the country as a tourist but there are some which will sponsor a work visa for you.
- Help / Advice: If you would like to teach abroad in Argentina and have any questions or need any help arranging a job please get in touch.
Argentina TEFL Reviews & Testimonials
If you have ever taught in Argentina and would like to share your experience, review a company/agency or give any recommendations to future teachers please contact us. Below you can read past experiences from previous English teachers.
"I am from England, but am currently living and teaching English in Salta, Argentina. I came out to South America with my boyfriend in September 2014. We started by doing a TEFL course in Ecuador and stayed there for 5 months. We then moved south to Argentina in February of this year and have been here in Salta since. This is our second time in South America, having travelled around Peru, Bolivia, Argentina and Chile in 2012. We loved it so much so we decided to return and get to know the continent a bit more by living and working here. We have also become involved in a volunteer project in Argentina, in Salta in order to meet new people and contribute a bit to the local community. It's been a fantastic experience and I feel that everyday I am learning more about the country and its people." - Ellena, UK
If you offer teaching jobs in Argentina and would like to be featured here please contact us.