Internships in Argentina
Argentina is an incredible country and people from all over the world apply for internships here. You will get to learn new skills, gain hand on experience and also get to enjoy the lifestyle and culture of destinations like Buenos Aires, Cordoba and Mendoza. Applying to intern program in Argentina is highly recommended, this is one of the most popular destinations in South America so whhat are you waiting for, apply today.
Guide to Interning in Argentina
If you would like to join an internship abroad then we highly recommend Argentina. This is one of the most best South America internship destinations and we have some fantastic programs available including working in radio, journalism, veterinary, law, marketing, sports coaching e.g. cricket, print journalism, business and nutrition.
Some companies both local and international offer structured intern programs in Agentina where you will need to pay a fee, this generally includes placements, accommodation, meals and in-country support. Other companies offer a stipend salary to cover living costs whilst some offer paid internships with the posibility of employment on completion.
You can read more information on our guide below or read reviews.
Start Dates & Duration
You can make an application and join throughout the year. Most companies will require at least a 4 week join duration but longer positions are available too. We recommend applying well in advance of your preffered departure date to make sure you secure a spot.
Cost of Living
The cheap cost of living in Argentina is another reason you might want to choose this internship abroad destination.
Most companies will require you to be aged 17+ and be eligible for a tourist visa. Knowing basic Spanish will be an advantage (search our Spanish courses in Argentina).
Popular Places to Intern in Argentina
You can join placements throughout the country in places like:
- Buenos Aires
- San Miguel de Tucumán
- La Plata
- Mar del Plata
- Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz
- San Juan
Internships in Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires is one of the most appealing cities in the world to undertake an intership, here the some of the options available:
- Various law internships at a prestigious practices in central Buenos Aires, some companies specialise in corporate law
- Medical internships are available in a Salitas or primary care centre where you will work alongside local nurses and shadow doctors on their daily routine
- Media and radio internships can be joined at popular radio stations with plan and air live shows about current affairs
- Veterinary internships are available where you can gain new skills and help at clinics and petshops
- Sports coaching internships with children and youngsters - these placements are a lot of fun!
Internships in Mendoza
Mendoza is a popular tourist destination which is a popular place to join an internship, you could apply for:
- Law internships at practices
- Marketing internships at an international school which recruits new students every year
- Healthcare and nutrition internships are open where you will work with experienced paediatricians and nutritionists to combat infantile malnutrition
How to Apply
You can view our featured internships above and apply today. There are paid and un-paid internships available, most of the placements we have are structured and you might need to pay a joining fee.
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging an internship in Argentina please get in touch.
Argentina Internship Reviews
If you have ever joined an internship in Argentina and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you offer internships in Argentina and would like to be featured here please contact us.