Study Abroad in Greece
Interested in the idea of studying abroad? Looking for an amazing destination? View our guide to studying in Greece which includes popular destinations, featured study abroad programs, recommended universities, information about scholarships and helpful advice and reviews.
A Guide to Studying in Greece
Choose this destination because:
- One of the most popular places to study abroad in Europe
- Highly rated universities
- Learn more about the country and people
- Discover an ancient culture
- A great way to spend a meaningful gap year in Greece
- Explore the country
Top Places to Study in Greece
You can find institutions and programs throughout the country including places like:
Best Universities in Greece for International Students
- National Technical University of Athens
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- University of Crete
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- University of Patras
- Athens University of Economics and Business
Scholarships for Studying in Greece
The following organisations offer scholarships and financial support for international students seeking to study in Greece:
- Scholarships are available from The Hellenic Government, The Anna C. and Oliver C. Colburn Fellowship and The Hellenic Communication Service.
- 4 weeks - 4 weeks / From: € 1250
- 2 weeks - 3 weeks / From: £ 1000
- 1 week - 2 weeks / From: £ 750
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a study abroad program in Greece please get in touch.
Greece Study Abroad Reviews
If you have ever been to study abroad in Greece and would like to add a review, write about your experience or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you provide study abroad programs in Greece and would like to be featured here please contact us.