Learn Spanish in Madrid
One of the best ways to study Spanish and gain a real understanding of the language, culture and people is to book a language course. Madrid is the world famous capital of Spain and on our website you can find lessons from the best Spanish language schools in the city.
Spanish Language Courses in Madrid
Spanish Language Schools in Madrid
A Guide to Learning Spanish in Madrid
Spanish courses in Madrid aim to build towards fluency and accuracy in verbal communication, concentrating on listening and speaking activities, backed up with writing and reading activities to build capability and advanced grammatical understanding. If you choose to study Spanish in Madrid you will really get to live and be part of the culture and its also very handy if you want to take in the sights.
Why Choose Madrid
- World famous city and the capital of Spain
- Competitive course prices
- Lots of sights and things to do in your spare time like watching football
- Meet other students from all over the world
Beginners Spanish Courses in Madrid
The course aims to introduce you to the basics of the Spanish Language with an introduction to structure, grammar and key phrases.
On successfully completing the course it is expected that students should reach the A1 level, established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF). Students should therefore be able to: introduce themselves, spell words, give some personal information about their daily routines and hobbies, describe and identify people, order in a restaurant, book a room in a hotel and buy items in a shop.
Intermediate Spanish Courses in Madrid
These courses aim to build upon students’ knowledge of the Spanish Language developing structure, grammar and key phrases. On successfully completing the course it is expected that students should reach the A2 pre-intermediate level, established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF).
Students should therefore be able to: understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment), communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters and describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Advanced Spanish Courses in Madrid
Course is suitable for those who have a solid understanding of the Spanish language, are at least at upper intermediate level and wanting to improve, or are already advanced and would like to practise their existing skills.
By the End of a Course You Will:
- Have developed your ability in conversational Spanish to the point where you can converse on most subjects
- Be able to express opinions and discuss the points of view of others
- Have increased your level of accuracy in Spanish communication
- Have a good understanding of advanced grammatical structures
- Have extended your knowledge of Spain and Spanish culture
Spanish in Madrid FAQ
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year
- Lesson Duration: Generally 50 minutes for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 12
- Minimum Age: 16
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon (Schedule determined by your school). Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier
- Courses can be booked in Euros or other currencies if booked online through our website
Location of Language Schools
Most language schools are located in the city centre.
Recommended Spanish Language Schools in Madrid
- Shared accommodation with other students
- Private room/apartment
If you stay with a host family you will get a private room, daily meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, airport pick up, private/shared bathroom, bed linens, a key for access anytime. Your host family home is usually located within walking distance or a short tube/bus ride away from your selected language school.
The price you pay usually depends on the course, school and duration. You will usually need to pay a registration fee which include:
- Course Material, Welcome Pack, Orientation, City Center Walking Tour, free Wi-Fi, Computers and Internet Access, Free and Low-Cost Activities, Support Services, 24/7 Emergency Line and a Course Certificate
Discounted / Free Spanish Lessons in Madrid
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives live free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up.
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Madrid please get in touch.
Madrid Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Madrid and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you offer Spanish courses in Madrid and would like to be featured here please contact us.