Internships in Spain
Apply to intern in Spain. There are placements available in cities like Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Salamanca, Seville (Sevilla), Valencia and also other locations around the country. Spain is one of the most popular intern abroad destinations in the world and we have a selection of placements avilable to book during summer and also all year round. Some internships in Spain are paid, whilst others are structured and will require you to pay an agency fee.
Intern Programs in Spain
Search structured & paid summer & year round internships in France.
Guide to Interning in Spain
Looking to gain experience? You should definitely think about applying for an internship in Spain. You’ll have a chance to meet new friends, learn about the Spanish culture, improve your Spanish, and add international experience to your CV. View our intern opportunities today.
Top Reasons to Intern in Spain
- A wide selection of local and international companies
- Friendly locals and
- Sunny weather and a warm climate
- Meet other international workers and business contacts
- Improve your language skills (you could combine experiences and book a Spanish course in Spain)
Popular Destinations to Apply
- Zaragoza, Aragon
- Málaga, Andalusia
- Palma, Balearic Islands
- Las Palmas, Canary Islands
Types of Internships in Spain
- Administration, Business, Accounting, Finance
- Arts, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, Media, Photography, Publishing, PR, Sales
- Biology, Medical & Healthcare, Veterinary
- Education, Social Work
- Hotel & hospitality, human resources
- IT, Creative, Graphic & Interior Design, Fashion
- Law & Human Rights
- Linguistics, Translation
- NGO & Charity
- Sustainable Development, Tourism
Paid Internships in Spain
Looking to join a paid intern program in Spain? There are companies throughout France who offer paid internships to locals and also internationals. These placements can be very competative so you will need to put a stong application together. Also check eligibility and requirements before applying, some companies might need you to be fluent in Spanish or commit a certain amount of time.
Summer Internships in Spain
Would you like to spend your summer gaining work experience? Why not consider a summer intern program in Spain. There are placements throughout the country which are perfect if you are a student and looking to gain experience during your break from studies.
Eligibility / Requirements
You will usually need to be aged 18+ to apply. Knowing basic Spanish is beneficial. Students, graduates and anyone seeking to progress a career and gain work experience can apply.
How to Apply
Search our featured Spanish internship programs above and apply today.
Cost of Living
Cities like Barcelona and Madrid are more expensive to live in than places like Alicante and Murcia, generally you can expect to have outgoing of around 500 Euros per month.
- A one bedroom apartment in a city center costs around 400 - 600 Euros
- 1 bottle of water us around 1 Euro
- 1 way ticket on a bus or public transport costs around 1 Euro
- A meal out can cost around 8 Euros
Spain Internship Reviews
Have you ever participated on an internship program in Spain? Would you like to review a company or an experience? Get in touch with us today.
"I liked the opportunity to do an internship in Valencia. It was an unforgettable experience and very helpful." Ellen D, France
Things to Do in Your Spare Time
One of the benefits of working here is you will get lots of free time in the evenings, weekends and when you have completed a placement. The following pages might appeal to you: