Southside Partnership was formed in 1991 following a merger of Lambeth Consortium and Camberwell Housing Partnership.
We specialise in providing high quality person centred services for people with mental health needs and people with learning difficulties.
Working for Southside Partnership can offer you a range of benefits*:
* 22 days annual leave plus 8 days public holiday
* 6% contribution to a Group Personal Pension Plan
* Access to our core training scheme
* Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification
* A range of family friendly benefits
*for permanent staff after a qualifying period
Working for Southside Partnership can offer the following professional development opportunities:
* A comprehensive Corporate and Local Induction Programme meeting National Occupational Standards
* Access to a detailed core training scheme linked to nationally recognised professional qualifications including NVQ level 3 for support staff and NVQ Level 4 for Care Managers.
* Access to a continuous professional development work based learning guide and programme
* Qualification Pathways for Support Workers to Managers
Have you booked with Southside Partnership? Please share your experience and submit your review.