Learn Spanish in Cuba
Cuba is famous for vintage cars, a laid back lifestyle and large cigars but did you know you can also learn Spanish here? Cuba is one of the most exotic and appealing destinations to book a Spanish course and it is easy to see why. You will get to improve your speaking and writing skills whilst also getting to experience the highlights of the country.
Spanish Language Courses in Cuba
Find intensive, private and combo Spanish language lessons from the best language schools in Cuba.
Best Places to Study Spanish in Cuba
Guide to Studying Spanish in Cuba
If you have ever contemplated learning Spanish abroad then you should think about Cuba as your destination. There are classroom Spanish language courses throughout the country where you will meet new friends and learn from an experience teacher. Courses are available for beginners right up to advanced levels, there are also flexible time scales so you can join for a few days, a few weeks or even longer.
You will be able to mix with local people, learn more about the history and culture and enjoy an experience like no other.
You will also get lots of free time to explore Cuba, some companies also offer combined lessons with dance and music lessons. Accommodation can be booked through an agency or independently, we highly recommend a homestay where you will get full immersion living with a local family, eating the food and also practising your Spanish.
Top Reasons to Choose Cuba
- World famous destination which is a real up and coming place to study whilst getting an authentic experience
- Competative course prices
- Beautiful beaches
- Iconic cities
- Friendly Spanish speaking locals
- One of the most autentic places to study Spanish in Central America
- Tasty food
- Amazing combo courses available where you can also go scuba diving or learn the local dances
Types of Courses Available
- Intensive Courses
- Super Intensive Spanish
- Private Classes
- Combo Courses e.g. Music + Spanish
Recommended Spanish Language Schools in Cuba
Cuba Spanish Courses FAQ
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year
- Lesson Duration: Generally 50 minutes for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 12
- Minimum Age: 16
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon (Schedule determined by your school). Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier
- Currency: Courses can be booked in US dollars or other currencies if booked online through our website
You can usually choose between:
- Shared housing with other students
- Private room/appartment
Cost of Spanish Courses in Cuba
Cuba is a great value destination to book a language course, prices for Spanish courses are very cheap compared to other destinations. The price you pay usually depends on the course, school and duration. You will usually need to pay a registration fee.
Discounted / Free Spanish Lessons in Cuba
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives live free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up.
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Cuba please get in touch.
Cuba Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Cuba and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.
"I learnt Spanish with Jakera in Cuba which was great." - Juliana M, USA