Learn Spanish in Bolivia
Search Spanish language courses and language schools in Bolivia. Studying Spanish in Bolivia is an amazing chance to do something productive, live in a new culture, meet new people and see a new part of the world. Whether you are a complete beginner, or already know the basics, you will find a Spanish course to match your interests.
Spanish Language Courses in Bolivia
Find language study abroad programs and courses from the best language schools in Bolivia.
Popular Places to Study Spanish in Bolivia
Many students choose to book classes at language schools in Bolivia due to the location, within a day bus ride you can visit northern Argentina or southern Peru or Chile. There is also a unique cultural diversity in Bolivia and also spectacular national parks, jungles and nature reserves, the salt flats, inca ruins, pretty towns and cities and the highest lake in the world. You can search language schools and book courses at the lowest possible price in the following destinations:
- Sucre is the constitutional capital of Bolivia and the most popular place in the country for internationals to learn Spanish. There are pretty streets with white buildings and colonial architecture
- Santa Cruz is a very relaxed destination to learn Spanish, there is also a tropical climate and friendly locals
- La Paz is the capitcal city of Bolivia and a great place to stay and improve your Spanish language skills. This is the highest capital city in the world, which is a popular stop off point which connects the whole country. Expect a vibrant atmosphere and also lots of things to do in your spare time due to the location
Top Reasons to Learn Spanish in Bolivia
- Bolivia is one of the safest places in South America
- Courses are very cheap
- Cost of living is low
- Less tourists than other countries like Argentina and Mexico
- A lot of people say that the Bolivian accent is the easiest to understand which can make speaking and listening to people speaking Spanish easier
Recommended Language Schools in Bolivia
Types of Courses
- Spanish Courses in Madrid
- Intensive Spanish Course
- Premium Spanish Classes
- Private Spanish Classes
- Spanish Conversation Courses
- DELE Preparation Course
- Spanish Course for Spanish Teachers
- Intensive Business Spanish Course
Intensive Spanish Classes
Intensive classes are the most popular option for learning Spanish in Bolivia. You will usually learn for around 20 hours per week (4 hours per day) with a small group. One-to-one instruction is also available for an extra price. Classes usually take place from 9:00 AM to 7.00 PM.
- Host Family: One of the most popular options to stay with a local Bolivian family, half board or full board. Familes are carefully screened, friendly and you will be able to practise your Spanish all day
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or shared. Breakfast, half board or full board.
- Private Accommodation: Apartment or room for individual use). This will cost more and please note no meals will be included
Bolivia is a great value destination to learn Spanish, courses here are cheap compared to other countries in South America. The price for intensive Spanish or Quechua classes is usually around 50-100 Bolivianos, approximately £4-£10 ($7.00 - $14) an hour. If you book inadvanced you will usually get a package including classes, in-country support, accommodation and materials to help improve your learning. You can usually pay in the local currency or US dollars, or in multiple currencies if you book online through one of our partner language schools.
Special Offers / Free Spanish Courses in Bolivia
Throughout the year there are ocassionaly special offers on course prices, sometimes if you book as two or three people or more you might get a 10-25% discount on the total price. Some language schools in Bolivia will also give you free Spanish language lessons (really) if you get a friend or someone else signed up.
Online Spanish Courses
Benefits of paying for an online Spanish course will allow you to learn in Boliva or anywhere in the world at your own pace.
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Bolivia please get in touch.
Bolivia Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Bolivia and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you offer Spanish courses in Bolivia and would like to be featured here please contact us.