You can discover the highlights of Bolivia on a tour booked through One World 365. Tours are perfect if you are want to get guided to new places and experience the best of Bolivia whilst meeting new people and having a lot of fun.
Group, Oveland & Adventure Tours of Bolivia
Book an Organsied Tour to Bolivia
If you are looking for an easy and flexible way to travel in Bolivia you have the choice of public transport, hop-on hop-off bus packages and overland tours. Popular options include small group adventure tours, cultural and historical tours, family tours, photography tours, wildlife / nature tours, trekking / hiking tours and city tours of places like La Paz. If you travel independently the chances are you will still use local tour operators because some places are difficult to access. There are also overland tours of South America available if you would like to visit more than just Bolivia.
Experience spectacular Bolivia on tours where you will take in some of the best sights of the country. On tours you will get to experience and wonder around La Paz where you can visit local markets and practise your Spanish. La Paz is where this tour starts and here you will meet the other people on your tour before departing for more spectacular surroudings. When you leave La Paz you will visit the spectacular Salar de Uyuni and travel around on 4x4's, this is one of the best places in the world for photos with the salt flats and clear blue skies.
From the salt flats you will travel to Potosi which has lots of old colonial architecture and then head to Sucre which is Bolivia's capital city. This area is famous for adventure sports and there are lots of options from going hang gliding or mountain biking. Popular places you can visit include La Paz, Uyuni + Salar de Uyuni, Potosi and Sucre. For the adventurous you might want to book some gravity assisted mountain biking down the Worlds Most Dangerous Road, or visit the worlds highest ski resort at over 5000mtrs!
Top Reasons to Book
- There are so many beautiful forests, rivers, lakes, and mountains to see which are relatively untouched
- Get off the beaten track and see how local people live, experience the culture, food, festivals and atmosphere of the country
- Spectacular scenery
- Compared to other countries in South America, Bolivia is very cheap and tours are affordable
- Bolivia is generally a safe country to visit but there is widespread poverty, joining a tour is a great way to take all the hassel out of visiting this country as you will have an experienced guide
- Get an experienced guide
- See the best places
- Go off the beaten track to see locations difficult to reach
- Eat at the best local restaurants
- Enjoy a stress free journey
- Get an authentic local experience
Bolivia Tours for Solo Travellers
Our tours are perfect if you are travelling solo and would like to meet other people and travel in a group. You will get to meet other international travellers and get taken to the best locations in the country with an experienced guide. Most of our tours specifically cater for the 18-35 age group and are a really popular option due to meeting other people, getting day-to-day activities, hotel check-ins, selected meals, accommodation and also transport/guides included in the price. Don't worry if you are slightly older, most tours accept all ages.
Bolivia Budget Tours
We have a selection of tours for all budgets, so whether you are looking to explore on the cheap or you have a bit more money to spend you will be able to find a trip to match your interests. Our website features lots of cheap tours allowing you to discover the highlights of the country and not break the bank.
Salt Flats Bolivia Tours
The Salar de Uyuni or “salt flats” as they are commonly know is one of the best places you can visit in Bolivia, you shouldn't leave the country without seeing them. No where in the world is like this. Located deep in the desert the conditions and terrain are harsh - you really need to visit to see how unreal the whole area looks. When it rains there is also a spectacular photo opportunity because it really looks like the earth meets the sky. Both international and local travel operators offer tours to the Salt Flats, you can book ahead via our website today.
- Accommodation: Usually travellers of the same sex will share a twin room, but there is also the option to pay a little extra and get a private room. Accommodation can vary depending on the tour and location. Some tours also include homestays which allow for a facsinating cultural exchange.
- Group Sizes: Typical group sizes are around 10-18 travellers with an average of 12 but this can vary between the tour and operator.
- Transport: On most tours you will travel overland in a private small tour van. For day trips and excursions sometimes you will use public transport and sometimes use internal flights to allow you to see the highlights as quick as possible.
Cost & How to Book
You can find options for all budgets including value and cheap tours to more expensive escourted group, private and luxury tours. It really depends on the trip lenght and experience you are looking for, there are also combo tours of Bolivia and Peru which are popular. You usually need to be aged 18 and over if you are travelling solo. There are different tours for younger ages including school group tours and family friendly tours. You can view dates and intineraries today, booking as early as possible in advance is recommended as spaces can fill up quick. Most tours start in La Paz, but there are also South America tours where you can visit a number of countries.
Best Bolivia Tour Operators
There are lots of local and international tour operators and agencies offering Bolivia tours to international vistors and on our directory you can search the vert best trips. If you need any help booking a tour in Bolivia please get in touch.
Bolivia Tour Reviews
If you have ever joined a tour in Bolivia and would like to review or share your experience please contact us.