Learn Spanish in Mexico
Studying Spanish in Mexico is a really fun experience, you will be able to improve your pronounciation, conjugation and vocabulary which will help you speak to locals. Whatever type of class you are looking for, you can find and book it through our website - and at the lowest possible price!
Spanish Language Courses in Mexico
Find Spanish language classes from the best Spanish language schools in Mexico.
Guide to Learning Spanish in Mexico
Around 98% (110 million) of the Mexican population speak Spanish and this is a popular destination to study Spanish abroad. Expect a warm climate, friendly locals and lots of language schools which are located throughout the country. When it comes to taking a Spanish course in Mexico you have a lot of choice, there are flexible group beginner courses, intensive classes and private tuition available.
You can find courses for all budgets too, some classes are daily whilst others are more flexible. Its not all work too, there will be plenty of optional extra activities like social events organised by language schools. Where you go really comes down to personal preference, whether you fancy experiencing life in a big city, a small town or just want to be close to the ocean you can find a destination to match your interests.
Search Spanish language schools in Mexico who offer courses for beginners and more advanced levels. If you are looking to pick up the basics, want more intensive private lessons or one on one tuition to really get a grasp of the language - there are options for all levels.
Top Reasons to Learn Spanish in Mexico
- There is a warm climate all yearround
- Beautiful beaches
- Locals are very used to foreigners
- Competative course prices
- Tasty local cuisine
- Lots of activities to keep you busy in your spare time
Best Places to Study Spanish in Mexico
Recommended Spanish Language Schools in Mexico
- Don Quijote have a number of schools located through Mexico
What is Usually Included
- A comprehensive Spanish language curriculum taught by staff (university trained Spanish language teachers)
- Spanish language classes tailored to the needs of small groups and individuals
- Spanish teaching staff with over over 120 years of combined teaching experience.
- Private accommodation or homestays with a warm and welcoming Mexican host families so you can immerse yourself in the Spanish language
- Extensive extra opportunities in and around Mexico like volunteering and sightseeing
- Activities and workshops for those wishing to immerse themselves in the culture of Mexico
- Trips and excursions
- Fresh drinks free of charge
- Free use of the Internet
- Much, Much more!
The price varies depending on the school, course and duration.
- Host Family: One of the most popular options to stay with a local Mexican family, half board or full board. Familes are carefully screened, friendly and you will be able to practise your Spanish all day
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or shared. Breakfast, half board or full board.
- Private Accommodation: Apartment or room for individual use). This will cost more and please note no meals will be included
Special Offers / Free Spanish Courses in Mexico
Throughout the year there are ocassionaly special offers on course prices, sometimes if you book as two or three people or more you might get a 10-25% discount on the total price. Some language schools in Mexico will also give you free Spanish language lessons if you get a friend or someone else signed up.
Although you must be a little cautious, as with all destinations, try not to let the stories about crime in Mexico put you off studying here. The majority of the locals you will encounter will greet you with smiles and be very friendly and open to you.
What to Do in Your Spare Time
Mexico is a beautiful country to study Spanish in, you will also get lots of spare time. You might like to view the following pages:
- Gap year in Mexico
- Internships in Mexico
- Volunteer programs in Mexico
- Or search our Mexico adventure tours if you would like to see more of the country
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Mexico please get in touch. You might also like to view all of our Spanish language schools in Central America.
Mexico Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Mexico and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.