Learn Arabic in Egypt
Egypt has long been one of the most popular places to study Arabic for UK and U.S. students. Despite recently problems politically including the 2011 Arab Spring protests there is still strong interest in this destination. There are language schools and universities located throughout the country in places like Cairo and Alexandria which offer Arabic language courses all year round.
Arabic Language Courses in Egypt
Arabic Language Schools in Egypt
Top Reasons to Choose Egypt
- One of the best reasons to learn Arabic here is because Egyptian Arabic is easy to understood compared to other Arabic speaking destinations
- Great value destination
- See spectacular places like the Pryamids and Sharm el Sheik in your free time
Popular Places to Study Arabic in Egypt
Cairo is one of the most popular cities to study Arabic where there is history, culture, modern shops, sightseeing locations and also thousands of local and international students.
Top Rated Institutes
- al-Azhar University, Cairo
- American University, Cairo (AUC)
- International Language Institute, Cairo
Course prices can vary depending on duration and level. As a general guide, some courses cost around $750-$1000 for full-time 6 weeks courses.
Language students usually live in shared flats/accommodation but you can also be placed with a local host-family.