Born out of concern for what is the reality of modern India - an increased need to raise Human Development - ‘India Volunteer Care’ was created with one purpose in mind
... To bring volunteers into India who have the skill, ability or just the profound willingness, to make a difference in this world. Is that you?
Why volunteer with IVC - Good Reasons
Everyone has their own motivations for becoming a volunteer. Here are some reasons why we think you should take that step with India Volunteer Care & our Partner Projects in South India:
* We are a small, locally run, Indian organisation that aims to provide direct volunteer support for those NGO’s without their own effective means of reaching you.
* We have regular contact with all the partner NGOs in our programme. They are not just names on a list; we know the staff and have visited all the projects in person.
* Each project offers you a distinctive chance to make an impact on decision making and programme development.
* You can choose from a wide range of projects to suit your needs.
* We provide a very affordable way for you to volunteer thus allowing you to develop and learn new skills and, in turn, give back much needed support to the Indian communities.
* We offer a first-hand introduction into the Indian culture including a full induction and a welcome lecture from a local specialist in traditional cultures and beliefs.
* We ourselves form part of these same people we are reaching out to help.
Come and join us at India Volunteer Care and help bring about positive change!
Have you booked with India Volunteer Care? Please share your experience and submit your review.