Montreal & Quebec 2 Day Itinerary
Nicole Rivera Rivera went to Canada for her birthday and spent the perfect weekend in Montreal and Quebec. In this article she shares her top tips or things to do and recommendations for places to eat and drink.
Montreal is an amazing city to visit, I highly recommend spending time enjoying the street art, churches like the Notre Dame Basilica, the small Chinatown and food markets.
Top Places to Eat & Drink in Montreal:
Cacao 70 le Village
Chocolate breakfast heaven.
- 1310 rue Ste. Catherine est, Montreal, Quebec H2L 2H5
Cardinal Salon De Thé
Step back in time for some tea time done right.
- Address: 5326 St Laurent Blvd, Montreal, QC H2T 1A5
Poutine like the locals.
- Address: 4160 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y8
A lot of people do not realise you can book public transport or rent a car and drive to Quebec which really isn’t too far away. I highly recommend combining experiences and visiting both destinations.
Quebec is full of restaurants, cafés, shops, street art and beautiful arquitecture.
My Top Places to Eat & Drink in Quebec:
Le Lapin Sauté
What brunch is all about.
- Address: 52 Rue du Petit Champlain, Ville de Québec, QC G1K 4H4
Aux Anciens Canadiens
- Address: 34 Rue Saint Louis, Ville de Québec
By Nicole Rivera Rivera