Scuba Diving in South America
Whether you a complete beginner and would like to learn the basics or if you have been diving before you will be able to find a dive package in South America to match your interests. PADI and dive certifications in South America are great value compared to other worldwide destinations and there are dive shops located throughout the continent.
Scuba Diving Courses & Packages in South America
A Guide to Diving in South America
There are so many reasons you should go diving in South America including getting to see some incredible marinelife like fish, whales and penguins. You can go diving all year round in South America but it really depends on the country you are visiting. There are also so many different dive sites for all levels of divers. On our directory you can search recommend local dive shops and contact them to enquire ot book courses. If you need any help arranging a dive course in South America please get in touch.
Best Places to Go Diving in South America
- In Argentina you can see whales, penguins, seals and sea lions
- Easter Island and Robinson Crusoe Islands off the coast of Chile are spectacular
- If you are interested in a thrilling shark experience head to Malpelo Island in Columbia
- The Machalilla National Park and Galapagos are must visit destinations in Ecuador with some of the most unique marine creatures in the world
- In Venezuela there are over 50 dive sites in the incredible Mochima National Park
- Fernando de Noronha in North East Brazil is spectacular and the most popular dive site in the country
South America Scuba Diving Reviews
If you have ever been diving in South America and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.
Family Volunteer Projects in Ecuador & Galapagos Islands
- Multiple Destinations
- < 1 week - 6 weeks / From: $ 1000
If you represent a dive centre in South America and would like to be featured here please contact us.