Learn Spanish in Venezuela
We are putting togther a guide to studying Spanish in Venezuela, if you would like to recommend a language school or review your experience please contact us.
Guide to Learning Spanish in Venezuela
There are many language schools in most major cities like Caracas and Merida. If you are are looking for a relaxing destination consider Margarita Island which is probably the safest places to learn Spanish in Venezuela. Expect stunning beaches, fresh air and friendly locals.
Popular Places to Study Spanish in Venezeula
- Margarita Island
Recommended Language Schools in Venezuela
- Centro de Linguistica Aplicada
- The Iowa Institute
- Course Start Dates: Year round, always on Mondays for all Spanish levels
- Minimum Stay: 1 weeks
- Spanish Levels: Beginners, intermediate, advanced
- Teachers: Native Spanish speakers
- Class Duration: Usually 55 minutes
- Group Size: Maximum 8 students
- Group Course: 20 hours/week
- Intensive Course: 30 hours/week (20 group + 10 private)
- Private Course: Dependings on what you choose
- Language Certificate: Issued at the end of the course
- Free Time Activities: Can be arranged by language schools in-country
- Internet: WIFI Internet at the school
Please note due to on going political and economic problems you will need to check safety advice before departing and also be prepared for things like cash points not working. We recommend booking with a travel agent for a structured experience.