Learn Spanish in Ibiza
If you are looking for a beautiful places to learn Spanish then Ibiza should be high on your list of destinations. With over 200km of coastline and more than 50 beaches, there are so many reasons to study Spanish here. View Spanish language courses and recommended language schools in Ibiza.
Spanish Language Courses in Ibiza
Find language classes from the best Spanish language schools in Ibiza.
Top Reasons to Study in Ibiza
Ibiza is a spectacular island located in the Balearic Islands and one of the top places in the world to improve your language skills. There are white sandy beaches, history, art, amazing night life and an big selection of land and water activities to keep you busy in your spare time. Need some more encouragement?
- One of the most famous islands in the world
- A warm climate most of the year
- Competative course prices
- Lots of things to do in your spare time like clubbing
- Meet an international blend of students
Spanish Courses Available
- Cross-Cultural Training
- D.E.L.E. Preparation Course
- Spanish Classes for Business and Spanish for Tourism
- Spanish Intensive Course
- Private Lessons
- Spanish Intensive Family Courses
- Spanish Super Intensive Course
- Young Adult Courses, Ages 16-20
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year
- Lesson Duration: Around 55 minutes for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 10
- Minimum Age: 16
- Ability: Beginners and more advanced levels
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon. Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier so you can get familiar with your new surroundings
- Currency: Courses can be booked in Euros or other currencies if booked online
Location of Language Schools
Language schools are located throughout the island, most are situated right in the town centre with cafes, restraurants and shops nearby. Most language schools are very modern facilities with air-conditioning, well equipped modern classroom, experienced teachers and new video and audio equipment.
Top Rated Language Schools in Ibiza
- Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza
- Private room/appartment
If you stay with a host family you will get a private room, daily meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, airport pick up, private/shared bathroom, bed linens, a key for access anytime. Your host family home is usually located within walking distance or a short tube/bus ride away from your selected language school.
The price you pay usually depends on the course, school and duration. You will usually need to pay a registration fee which includes course material, welcome pack, orientation, free Wi-Fi, computer and internet access, in-country services and a course certificate on completion. Classes during popular times like summer can be more than other months of the year.
Discounted / Free Spanish Lessons in Ibiza
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives live free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up. Usually if you book out of season e.g. in January. February, March or April you can get up to 25% off courses.
How to Get to Ibiza
If you would like to study Spanish in Ibiza this island is well connected to European destinations. You are best going by plane, several low cost and international airlines operate flights including British Airways, EasyJet, Iberia and Thomson. Flights during summer can be almost double than other times of the year.
How to Get from the Airport to Ibiza Town
- You can book a taxi which costs around 10 Euros and takes 20 minutes
- Arrange a pickup with your language school
- Take the public bus which departs every hour from 7am to 10:30pm - the journey takes 30 minutes and only costs 1 Euro.
- If you hire a car follow signs to San José then San Antonio
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Ibiza please get in touch.
Ibiza Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Ibiza and would like to write about your experience, review a company or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you offer Spanish courses in Ibiza and would like to be featured here please contact us.