Learn Spanish in Cusco
Cusco is an beautiful city to learn Spanish and we highly recommended studying here. There are lots of Spanish language courses you could take here including beginner courses are popular whilst there are also fast track classes, advanced classes and upgrade levels. You can learn for a few days, a few weeks or even longer and another popular destination to study is Lima.
Spanish Language Courses in Cusco
Find language classes from the best Spanish language schools in Cusco.
Guide to Learning Spanish in Cusco
View information about studying in Cusco - find everything you need to know about learning Spanish in this city, from tips for what language schools to register with to more information like costs. If you are looking to study Spanish in Peru then there are no better destinations than Cusco.
Why Book a Spanish Course in Cusco
- Taking a Spanish course in Cusco will enable you to experience the local culture and get to stay a little longer in this beautiful city
- Learn Spanish fast, local people are very friendly so you will get lots of time to practise
- Cusco is a historic city unlike more places in the world - learn more about the rich culture and history
- Meet other students from all over the world and join excursions and activities in groups
- School are generally spacious and comfortable with experienced teachers
- See spectacular places like Machu Picchu
Location of Language Schools in Cusco
Spanish are dotted around Cusco, most are located very close to the main square (La Plaza) and you can usually walk everywhere like your homestay or housing. Some schools are located in Urubamba, a small village near Cusco which is a very tranquil place to study.
Recommended Spanish Language Schools in Cusco
Cost of Spanish Courses in Cusco
This is a general guide to the cost of Spanish courses in Cusco:
- Standard Group Courses - 20 hours of lessons per week - USD$110.00 / one on One USD$150.00
- Intensive Courses - 30 hours of lessons per week - USD$150.00 / One on One USD$225.00
- Immersion Courses - 40 hours per week - USD$300
- Housing can cost extra, usually around USD$100.00 per week
Spanish in Cusco FAQ
- Course Start Dates: Usually Monday, every week of the year. Courses need to be booked in advance
- Lesson Duration: Generally 1 hour for group classes and slightly longer for private classes
- Class Size: Average 6; Maximum 12
- Minimum Age: 16
- Schedule: Morning or Afternoon. Private lessons can be in the evening
- Suggested Check-In: One day earlier
- Currency: Courses can be booked in Euros or other currencies if booked online through our website
- Host Family
- Shared apartment / Apartment
- Student Residence/Family Residence
- Private Accommodation
Discounts / Free Spanish Lessons in Cusco
Discounts are applicable when classes are booked by more than one person. Some schools offer incentives live free lessons if you recommend friends or other people who sign up.
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a Spanish course in Cusco please get in touch. You might also like to view our Spanish language courses in South America.
Cusco Spanish School Reviews
If you have ever joined a Spanish course in Cusco and would like to review a language school, course or your experience please contact us.
If you offer Spanish courses in Cusco and would like to be featured here please contact us.