Work in Chile
Interested in taking a working holiday in Chile? On our guide to working in Chile for foreigners you can get application and visa information and search recrutiers for English speakers and internationals. Search jobs today.
Jobs in Chile
Best Places to Seek Employment
If you are applying from overseas and are an English speaker then you are best applying or going to live in the larger towns and cities, or in areas where tourism is developed. Top places to consider include:
- Viña del Mar
- Puente Alto
- Viña del Mar
- San Bernardo
Popular Industries to Work in Chile
- Au Pair/Child Care/Nannying
- Education & Teaching
- Travel & Tourism
Top Tips How to Get Employment in Chile as a Foreigner
- If you have no previous experience and are totally new to the idea of working abroad a great way to get your foot in the door of a company, especially if you are seeking a professional career is to apply for internships in Chile.
- Applying for postions on jobsites can be frustrating as you are very unlikely to get an interview especially if you live abroad
- You are best contacting companies direct or seeking out employment locally
- If you have no knowledge of the local language book a Spanish language course in Chile
If you offer jobs in Chile and would like to advertise them here please contact us.
- Jobs in South America for Foreigners
- Gap Year in Chile
- Intern in Chile
- Teaching jobs in Chile
- Volunteer work in Chile