he Foundation takes its name from two dogs - Noi & Star rescued from the island of Koh Tao, Thailand. In 2002 the Foundation helped to fund a temporary clinic on the island, run by veterinarian Beata Chodakowska.
All volunteers are always welcome and needed. It doesnt matter whether you are a qualified and experienced vet, a nurse or technician, a newly qualified graduate or an animal-lover who just wants to help in any way you can.
Duties for all volunteers:
1. Looking after post operative animals
2. Caring for generally sick animals
3. Bringing dogs and cats to the clinic who need medical assistance
4. Assisting the vet on their rounds
5. General administration
6. Helping to keep records of medical attention given generally promoting the work of the clinic on the island by:
* - putting up posters to promote the clinic
* - showing the promotional video in dive shops
* - talking to people about the work of the clinic
* - organising the collection of donation boxes and banking the money
* - collecting disused towels deposited by tourists from dive shop collection points
You will be issued with a T-shirt that shows you are a representative of the Koh Tao Clinic.
Have you booked with Noistar Thai Animal Rescue Foundation ? Please share your experience and submit your review.