Win a Conservation Trip in Malaysia
This competition is a fantastic opportunity to win a two week islands and jungles conservation experience in Malaysia. You will get to explore a tropical paradise & help wildlife at the same time. View more information and apply today!
- Merapoh & Perhentian Islands, Malaysia
- 2 weeks
What You Will Be Doing
- Tracking elusive tigers, leopards, elephants & bears
- Helping anti poaching efforts
- Protecting turtles
- Raising awareness & outreach work in local communities
- Conducting field surveys of coral reefs
- Educating locals about marine conservation
How to Enter
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition ends at 10.00 GMT on Monday 29th of February 2016, which is when one winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be contacted shortly after being announced.
- The competition is open to all citizens around the world.
- Competition is being offered by Frontier, view more t&c's on the entry page.
- Malaysia volunteer programs
- Teach in Malaysia
- Malaysia tours
- Gap Year in Malaysia
- Wildlife volunteer programs
Wildlife Volunteer in Greater Kruger National Park
- Greater Kruger National Park
- 2 weeks - 4 weeks / From: £ 1000