Join a tour and explore Uruguay - highlights include visiting Montevideo, Punta del Diablo and eating food at the Mercado del Puerto market. As a tourist in Uruguay people will be very open to meeting and talking to you, we list local tour operators who will be able to take you to the very best places in the country like remote towns and villages with old colonial architecture.
Adventure Tours in Uruguay
Top Reasons to Book
- Get an experienced guide
- See the best places
- Go off the beaten track to see locations difficult to reach
- Eat at the best local restaurants
- Enjoy a stress free journey
- Get an authentic local experience
Uruguay Budget Tours
We have a selection of tours for all budgets, so whether you are looking to explore on the cheap or you have a bit more money to spend you will be able to find a trip to match your interests. Our website features lots of cheap tours allowing you to discover the highlights of the country and not break the bank.
Uruguay Tours for Solo Travellers
Our tours are perfect if you are travelling solo and would like to meet other people and travel in a group. You will get to meet other international travellers and get taken to the best locations in the country with an experienced guide. Most of our tours specifically cater for the 18-35 age group and are a really popular option due to meeting other people, getting day-to-day activities, hotel check-ins, selected meals, accommodation and also transport/guides included in the price. Don't worry if you are slightly older, most tours accept all ages.
- Accommodation: Usually travellers of the same sex will share a twin room, but there is also the option to pay a little extra and get a private room. Accommodation can vary depending on the tour and location. Some tours also include homestays which allow for a facsinating cultural exchange.
- Group Sizes: Typical group sizes are around 10-18 travellers with an average of 12 but this can vary between the tour and operator.
- Transport: On most tours you will travel overland in a private small tour van. For day trips and excursions sometimes you will use public transport and sometimes use internal flights to allow you to see the highlights as quick as possible.
How to Book
Search our featured trips above or contact us for specific advice.
Uruguay Tour Reviews
If you have ever joined a tour and would like to review or share your experience please contact us.
- Adventure Tours in Argentina
- Adventure Tours in Brazil
- Adventure Tours Courses in Paraguay
- Adventure Tours in South America