Rwanda is a one of our top destinations to visit in Africa, tours here will be eye opening and unqiue. We list companies who offer special interest tours, family tours, wildlife / nature tours, mountain gorilla tours and overland adventure safari tours in Rwanda and surrounding countries.
Group, Overland & Adventure Tours in Rwanda
Best Places to Visit on a Tour in Rwanda Include:
- Akagera National Park
- Lake Kivu
- Nyungwe Forest National Park
- Parc National Des Volcans
Top Reasons to Book
- Get an experienced guide
- See the best places
- Go off the beaten track to see locations difficult to reach
- Eat at the best local restaurants
- Enjoy a stress free journey
- Get an authentic local experience
Rwanda Tours for Solo Travellers
Our tours are perfect if you are travelling solo and would like to meet other people and travel in a group. You will get to meet other international travellers and get taken to the best locations in the country with an experienced guide.
Rwanda Budget Tours
We have a selection of tours for all budgets, so whether you are looking to explore on the cheap or you have a bit more money to spend you will be able to find a trip to match your interests. Our website features lots of cheap tours allowing you to discover the highlights of the country and not break the bank. Most of our tours specifically cater for the 18-35 age group and are a really popular option due to meeting other people, getting day-to-day activities, hotel check-ins, selected meals, accommodation and also transport/guides included in the price. Don't worry if you are slightly older, most tours accept all ages.
Rwanda Wildlife Tours
One of the most popular reasons to visit is to see exotic wildlife. These trips are incredible! You will get to see exotic wild animals like elephants and orangutans and get photos and memories to last a memory.
Gorilla Watching Tours in Rwanda
Rwanda was made famous by the 1998 film Gorillas in the Mist which gave an insight into the research Dian Fossey did to learn about, help and protect these engangered animals. There are only around 600 gorillas still in the wild and you can visit them on a tours in Rwanda, this experience will stay with you forever. By visiting the Parc National Des Volcans where the mountain gorillas live you will get to understand more about these animals and see the efforts being made to protect them.
- Accommodation: Usually travellers of the same sex will share a twin room, but there is also the option to pay a little extra and get a private room. Accommodation can vary depending on the tour and location and you might also be camping.
- Group Sizes: Typical group sizes are around 10-18 travellers with an average of 12 but this can vary between the tour and operator.
- Transport: On most tours you will travel overland in a private small tour van.
How to Book
Search our featured trips above or contact us for specific advice.
Rwanda Tour Reviews
If you have ever joined a tour and would like to review or share your experience please contact us.