Galapagos Islands Tours
The Galapagos Islands are a UNESCO’s World Heritage site and its easy to see why, there are 19 islands you could visit all different. You can’t visit South America and leave without experiencing the Galapagos Islands. Tours are open to solo travellers, couples, groups and families and can be booked all year round. Search trips today.
Book a Tour to the Galapagos
There are lots of island hopping adventures available which can be joined all year round. On tours you will get to travel overland and via sea to visit the various islands, you will get to see remote communities and also animals.
If you are planning on traveling around South America on a budget visiting the Galapagos Islands might not be the best option, this is an expensive destination due to the location and difficulty getting here from the mainland. Our best advice is to pre-book an organised tour which will include transfers, transport and accommodation - this is the best way to see the best places in the region. Visiting the Galapagos on a gap year will provide you with a lifetime of memories and also pictures to make all your friends and family jealous.
On Isabella Island you can relax and visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Center, whilst trips to Santa Cruz and San Cristobal Island are also recommended. There are year round and also special Christmas / New Year breaks available here where you can see the local Ecuadorian tradition of Año Viejo, a tradition of burning paper dummies in the street.
Top Reasons to Book
- Get an experienced guide
- See the best places
- Go off the beaten track to see locations difficult to reach
- Eat at the best local restaurants
- Enjoy a stress free journey
- Get an authentic local experience
Galapagos Islands Tours for Solo Travellers
Our tours are perfect if you are travelling solo and would like to meet other people and travel in a group. You will get to meet other international travellers and get taken to the best locations in the country with an experienced guide.
Galapagos Islands Budget Tours
We have a selection of tours for all budgets, so whether you are looking to explore on the cheap or you have a bit more money to spend you will be able to find a trip to match your interests. Our website features lots of cheap tours allowing you to discover the highlights of the country and not break the bank. Most of our tours specifically cater for the 18-35 age group and are a really popular option due to meeting other people, getting day-to-day activities, hotel check-ins, selected meals, accommodation and also transport/guides included in the price. Don't worry if you are slightly older, most tours accept all ages.
Galapagos Islands Wildlife Tours
One of the most popular reasons to visit is to see exotic wildlife. These trips are incredible! You will get to see exotic wild animals and get photos and memories to last a memory.
- Accommodation: Usually travellers of the same sex will share a twin room, but there is also the option to pay a little extra and get a private room. Accommodation can vary depending on the tour and location. Some tours also include homestays which allow for a facsinating cultural exchange.
- Group Sizes: Typical group sizes are around 10-18 travellers with an average of 12 but this can vary between the tour and operator.
- Transport: On most tours you will travel overland in a private small tour van, boat or small plane.
How to Book
Search our featured trips above or contact us for specific advice.
What's is usually included?
- Pick up transfer on arrival
- Two nights in Quito on arrival
- Orientation in Quito
- Hostel in Quito to airport transfer
- Some meals
- All accommmodation
- Boat transfers between islands
- Return airport transfer in Quito
What's not included?
- International flights
- Flight from Quito to Santa Cruz
Galapagos Islands Tour Reviews
If you have ever joined a tour and would like to review or share your experience please contact us.