Dream of seeing Angor Wat or exploring Cambodia? Booking a tour is the best way to go. There are so many different tour packages available including overland, adventure, budget, family, luxury, activity and cultural packages. You will get to see world famous destinations like Phnom Penh, Siem Riep, Angor Wat and also go off the beaten track.
Group, Overland & Adventure Tours & Trips in Cambodia
Book a Trip to Cambodia
Cambodia is an incredible country and you can experience the highlights on one of our featured tours.
By exploring Cambodia on a group tour you will get to see new places, meet new people and have the most enjoyable time possible. One of the benefits of joining tours in Cambodia is getting off the beaten track and away from the tourist crowds, on some tours you will get to visit places like Kratie, Kompong Cham, Udong, Kongpong Luong, Pursat, Sihanoukville, Kampot and the Bokor National Park which can be difficult to get to independently. Visiting the magical Angkor Wat temple is one of the most popular options for tourists and remains the country’s main attraction.
As well as getting taken to world famous sites like Angkor Wat, you will get to see far more of the country. A lot of Cambodia tours start in Bangkok, Thailand due to the amount of international flights arriving here. You can arrive in Bangkok on the day of departure of earlier at any time, where you'll meet your tour leader and group at a welcome meeting. From Bangkok most tours go overland to Siem Reap which takes about 8 hours in total but the views are remarkable along the way, so have your camera ready!
Whether you are a single traveller, looking to book with a friend, partner or your family you will find a trip to match your interests. Search our featured small group tours today.
Cambodia Tours for Solo Travellers
Our tours are perfect if you are travelling solo and would like to meet other people and travel in a group. You will get to meet other international travellers and get taken to the best locations in the country with an experienced guide.
Cambodia Budget Tours
We have a selection of tours for all budgets, so whether you are looking to explore on the cheap or you have a bit more money to spend you will be able to find a trip to match your interests. Our website features lots of cheap tours of Cambodia allowing you to discover the highlights of the country and not break the bank.
Cambodia Tours for 18 - 35 Year Old's
Most of our tours specifically cater for the 18-39 age group and are a really popular option due to meeting other people, getting day-to-day activities, hotel check-ins, selected meals, accommodation and also transport/guides included in the price. Don't worry if you are slightly older, most tours accept all ages.
Siem Riep Tours
On a tour you'll be able to see some of the local sights in Siem Riep like the floating village, national museum, or you could even explore the countryside on quad bike or learn how to cook some delicious Cambodian cuisine. In the evenings tour operators will take you to the best restaurants for optional dinners, including a brilliant one with a cultural Apsara dance show. There's plenty of time on the tour to do your own thing if you'd prefer to!
Phnom Penh Tours
Discover Cambodia's bustling capital city on this structured and exciting city sightseeing tours. Places you will visit include the Wat Phnom monastery, Royal Palace, National Museum and Mekong island. You will get a real feel for Phnom Penh on this trip sampling the local food, wandering around markets, experiencing the lively waterfront area and also going on a river cruise. A trip to the Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek Killing Fields are a must in order to understand the shocking recent history of Cambodia.
Whilst the gruesome modern history of Cambodia should be remembered and respected, there are many other places to visit in Phnom Penh; you could take a tour out to the nearby country on a quad bike where you can visit temples, lakes, plantations, or a wildlife centre. Or practice your aim at the nearby shooting range where you can choose from a plethora of weapons, or why not visit the National Museum, Royal Palace or Russian Market or take a Cyclo tour around the city, finishing at the riverside to enjoy drinks at dusk. Transport varies and include traveling around on a cyclo and minibus. These are usually small tours where you will meet other people, there is a maximum number of 12 people per trip. Prices depend on the duration and operator.
Angkor Wat Tours
Most tours have at least two full days to experience the wonders of Angkor Wat - which is home to some of the most spectacular temples in the world. Temples you will get to see include Angkor Watt, Ta Prohm (made famous by the Tomb Raider film), Banteay Srei and Banteay Kdei. Highlights of this trip include getting close to ancient temples, tasting local Khmer cuisine, see wildlife at a conservation retreat, seeing spectacular rural areas, floating villages, a Buddhist monastery and visiting Tonle Sap by boat.
- Group Sizes: Typical group sizes are around 10-18 travellers with an average of 12 but this can vary between the tour and operator.
- Transport: On most Cambodia tours you will travel overland in a private small tour van. For day trips and excursions sometimes you will use public transport and sometimes use internal flights to allow you to see the highlights as quick as possible.
- Accommodation: Most tour operators use hotels and hostels, whilst some arrange local home stays where you’ll have the unique opportunity to integrate with the local community and learn about their culture and history. When staying at a homestay you will get a unique cultural experience which is hard to arrange otherwise. Some operators also arrange remote village tours or visits to local handicraft markets - they will take you to hard to reach places like local waterfalls for a truly Cambodian experience!
- Cost: You can find cheap and luxury tours in Cambodia on One World 365, we list local, responsible and ethical travel operators who offer great value tour packages, the more expensive packages usually include a better standard of travel and accommodation.
- Help / Advice: If you need any help booking a tour in Cambodia please get in touch. You might also like to search all of our Asia adventure tours.
Cambodia Tour Reviews
If you have ever joined a tour in Cambodia and would like to review or share your experience please contact us.