Best Summer Camps in Texas
Search and compare top rated camps in Texas offering summer programs for kids and teenagers including sleepaway, co-ed, day, sports, academic, arts, educational and more.
If you're looking to arrange the perfect summer for your child, it's difficult to know where to start - there's a lot of camps and programs to choose from! Our directory will help you to get started based on your your location and interests.
You can find summer programs for kids in TX including sleepaway, adventure, day, sports, nature, arts, and other camp activities.
What Are The Best Camps in Texas
These are our recommendations for the best camps in Texas:
- Camp Invention, Statewide
- iD Tech Summer Camps, Statewide
- YMCA Camp Cullen, Trinity, Texas
- Camp Olympia, Trinity, Texas
- Moolah U, Austin, Texas
- Real Madrid Soccer Camps, Statewide
- TEXAS ADVENTURE RANCH, Mt. Pleasant, Texas
- Sea Camp – Texas A&M University at Galveston, Galveston, Texas
- Kickapoo Kamp for Girls, Kerrville, Texas
- Collin County Adventure Camp YMCA, Anna, Texas
- Ceta Canyon Camp & Retreat Center, Happy, Texas
- Alexa Café All-Girls STEM Camp Held at Rice, Houston, Texas
- Club SciKidz Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Global Trekkers, Spring, Texas
- The Sugar & Spice Ranch Camp Bandera, Texas
- Nike Junior Golf Camps, The Club At Rebecca Creek, Spring Branch, Texas
- Nike Junior Golf Camp, The Golf Club Fossil Creek, Fort Wroth, Texas
- Bill Pilats The Goalie School in Texas for Boys, Irving, Texas
- Nike Basketball Camp St. Michael’s Catholic Academy, Austin, Texas
Types of Camps in Texas
You can find hundreds of summer camps in Texas including:
- Day Camps
- Overnight Camps
- Sleepaway Camps
- Summer Camps
- Winter Camps
- Family Camps
Most camps accept all ages and have a focus on academics, adventure, arts, sports, technology or religion. Some camps are co-educational, whilst others are boys only or girls only. Popular cities and places where camps are located include: Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and rural areas.
Programs Offered By Camps in Texas
Every camp is different but most offer a broad choice of activities, sports and programs.
Academic & Summer Enrichment Programs
• Academic Credit • Animal Interaction • College and SAT Prep • ESL Camps • Farming • Gardening • General Academics • Language • Leadership • Marine Science • Mathematics • Nature Studies • Science • Service • Space and Aviation
• Canoeing and Kayaking • Caving • Challenge Course • Hiking and Backpacking • Mountain Biking • Primitive Skills • Rock Climbing and Rappelling • Sailing • Scuba Diving • Whitewater Canoeing and Kayaking • Whitewater Rafting • Wilderness Tripping
• Acting and Drama • Arts and Crafts • Ceramics • Cooking • Creative Writing • Dance • Drawing and Painting • Film and TV • Magic • Music • Performing Arts • Photography and Video • Pottery • Music • Sculpture • Theatre • Visual Arts • Woodworking
Computers and Technology
• Computer • Digital Video • Programming • Robotics • Video Game Design
• Bible Studies • Catholic • Christian • Jewish
• Military • Weight Loss • Wilderness Therapeutic
• Asthma • Cancer • Diabetes • Learning Disabilities and ADHD • Other Special Needs • Physical Disabilities
• Archery • Baseball and Softball • Basketball • Cheerleading • Cross-Country Running • Fencing • Field Hockey • Fishing • Football • General Sports • Golf • Gymnastics • Hockey • Lacrosse • Martial Arts • Paintball • Riflery • Rugby • Skateboarding • Snow Skiing / Snowboarding • Soccer • Surfing • Swimming / Diving • Tennis • Track and Field • Ultimate Frisbee • Volleyball • Water Polo • Waterskiing • Wrestling
Camps charge different fees depending on the camp and duration.
- 2 weeks - 3 months / From: $ 250
- 2 weeks - 6 months / From: £ 1000
- 1 week - 2 weeks / From: £ 250
Discounted Summer Camps in Texas
Most camps offer early-bird if you enroll before a certain date. Others offer multiple camper discounts if you are looking to place more than one child, or send a friend too. Some camps have scholarships and financial aid available too.
How to Book
If you are interested in booking a place for your child you can contact the camp you are interested in by clicking the name and then sending an enquiry.
Submit Your Camp
If you represent a camp and are looking to enroll campers contact us today.
Texas Summer Camp Reviews & Testimonials
If you have ever been to a camp in the USA and would like to share your exprience and review get in touch with us or leave feedback in the comments section below.
- Beijing, China
- 1 week - 4 weeks / From: £ 500
- Multiple Destinations
- 4 weeks - 4 weeks / From:
- United States
- 2 weeks - 3 weeks / From: £ 2000