Social Media Internships
Find social media internships in the UK and abroad. These positions are perfect if you are looking to gain practical hands on experience and would like to work in the social media industry. There are positions during summer and all year round. Training is provided on arrival and some placements do not need any previous experience. You can find paid social media intern programs whilst others are voluntary or offer a stipend salary.
Knowledge & Experience Generally Needed
- Experience of working with online communities across a variety of platforms such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and brand owned communities.
- Experience of working as part of a project team, integrating key campaign messages into social and community activity.
- Experience of creating digital content such as blog posts, tweets and status updates.
- Existing knowledge of and passionate participation in online communities and social networks.
Values, Motivations & Behaviours: Person Specification
- To care about social media
- A desire and will to share knowledge, information and skills
- To constantly innovate and drive improvement and solutions
- To strive to always deliver the best both of your ability