Jobs in Colombia
View our guide to working in Colombia for foreigners. Get application and visa information, search companies and find and positions for English speakers and internationals. So whether you are looking for casual, flexible and temporary work, or you would like to start a career in Colombia, check out our jobs today.
Jobs for Foreigners & English Speakers in Colombia
Best Places to Seek Employment
As a foreigner in Colombia your best chance of getting employment is to head to the larger towns and cities, or where tourism is popular. We recommend the following places:
How to Get a Job in Colombia as a Foreigner
Interested in a working holiday, summer, seasonal job or something more long term? Check out our top tips below:
- If you are trying to apply through job sites in Colombia and not having much luck don't give up, try to contact companies direct
- If you don't already know the local language we recommend booking a Spanish course in Colombia
- A good way to get your foot in the door and enhance your prospects / experience is to intern in Colombia
- If you are thinking about going travelling in Colombia and just want get some cash in hand work your best bet is to work at hostels, hotels and expat bars
- Try to find companies run by international staff e.g. dive schools in Colombia who might be seeking staff
- Au Pair/Chilcare/Nanny
- Hotels & Hsopitality
- Support/Help Desk
If you offer jobs in Colombia and would like to advertise them here please contact us.