Internships in Belgium
Belgium is one of the most popular countries in Europe to intern, mainly due to the amount of companies and opportunities available. Belgium is a very multicultural country hosting two different cultures, the Flemish (Dutch speaking) and the Walloons (French speaking). The history of these two groups has meant modern day Brussels has a very unique culture unlike most other places in Europe. Search internship placements.
Find companies offer summer and year round internships in Belgium.
Apply for an International Internship in Brussels
Interested to join an internship placement in Belgium? View our guide and apply today.
Popular Places to Intern in Belgium
Top Reasons to Intern in Belgium
- Expanding Your skills: Learn from local staff in a totally new working environment
- Cost: The cost of living is low compared to other countries so even if your internship is unpaid you can still get by
- Experience the Famous Belgium Culture: This is a very relaxed and pleasany country to intern
- Fast Track Your Career: This will look fantastic on your CV
- Location: Belgium makes for easy access from Europe and worldwide
- Not only will you be able to learn, you can also sample the tasty local Belgian beers and moules frites - one of the highlights of the country
- Some companies offer internships to English speakers
Types of Industries
You can apply for internships in a range of different areas including:
Paid Internships in Belgium
Some companies offer paid intern programs in Belgium but competition for these placements can be high. You will need to put together a strong application and get your application in early for your preferential start date.
How to Apply
Search companies above and contact them today to arrange your placement.