TEFL Courses in Mexico
Join a TEFL course in Mexico! Search language schools and teaching organisations who offer a range of TEFL and TESOL courses to help you prepare for life as a teacher. There are lots of different TEFL, Tesol and Celta courses which can be taken throughout the country in places like Mexico City., Cancun, Chiapas, Ciudad Guzman, Guadalajara and Playa del Carmen.
Popular Places to Get TEFL Certified in Mexico
- Ciudad Guzman
- Mexico City
- Playa del Carmen
Guide to Getting TEFL Certified in Mexico
When studying for a TEFL certification in Mexico you will really be able to enjoy the local culture and cuisine which is among the best in the world. Local people are really friendly especially if you learn a little Spanish, view more information on our website today about TEFL training course options for Mexico.
Top Reasons to Book a TEFL Course in Mexico
- Live in a new country, culture and environment
- Sunny weather almost all year round
- Gain a high-quality certification that is recognized by employers worldwide
- The local food is delicious
- Mexico is a great value country to study in
- You can also combine experiences by also booking a Spanish course in Mexico
Usually 4 weeks, Monday to Friday with weekends free.
Class Sizes & What You Will Learn
Usually small class sizes with a maximum of 6-8 people - this guarantees you will get personal support. You will be taught:
- Classroom management
- Teaching skills
- Language awareness
- Unknown language
- Teaching practice
Usually you can expect to pay around £1000 (US$1,495) to take a TEFL course in Mexico. You will usually need to pay a deposit online then pay the remaining amount of arrival. Prices can vary depending on the company and location.
What is Usually Included:
- TEFL course
- Course book and material
- In-country support and training from experienced local staff
- Lifetime job guidance worldwide
What Isn't Included:
- Personal expenses e.g. sightseeing
- Flights to Mexico
- Sometimes accommodation
You can choose from:
- A local homestay - this will give you a unique cultural immersion experience
- Shared accommodation with other students
- Hotel or hostel - depending on your budget you could go for a roomshare or private for an extra cost
What to Do in Your Spare Time
This country is huge and depending on where you are based there are so many unique activities available. The following pages might appeal to you if you would like to make the most of the experience of living and getting TEFL qualified in Mexico:
- Teaching jobs in Mexico
- Mexico tours
- Mexico volunteer programs
- Scuba dive in Mexico
- Mexico gap year programs
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a TEFL course in Mexico please get in touch.
Mexico TEFL Course Reviews
If you have ever taken a TEFL course in Mexico and would like to add a review, write about your experience or share any recommendations please contact us.
"I spent 12 weeks in Mexico getting my TEFL and EFR certificates. It was an amazing experience, I met people from different nationalities and I also volunteered in Mexico teaching communities. I am now working in Playa del Carmen." - Alejando, Mexico
If you provide TEFL course in Mexico and would like to be featured here please contact us.