TEFL Courses in Japan
Some people take a TEFL course prior to leaving for Japan but there is also the option to learn in Japan. This is a good way to go on to find teaching jobs in Japan as most course providers have good links with colleges and language schools - they also offer lifetime job hunting assistance. The most popular destination for taking a TEFL course in Japan is Tokyo although there are courses available to join throughout the country. Destinations which attract the most foreigners to study for a course include Tokyo, Fukuoka, Kobe, Kyoto, and Osaka.
Accredited TEFL & TESOL Certification Classes in Japan
Guide to taking a TEFL Course in Japan
Taking a TEFL course in Japan is a fantastic and structured way to experience immersing yourself in the Japanese culture and learn in a totally new environment. If the idea of living and studying in Asia appeals - then taking a certification course in a country like Japan will be an incredible experience. This is also one of the best ways to get ahead in the job market as local course providers in Japan have links with schools and recruiters. View our guide to getting TEFL certified in Japan.
Benefits of Taking a TEFL Course in Japan
- Integrate into the local culture
- Meet new people from around the world
- Small class sizes ensuring you receive customized and personal attention
- Hands-on teaching practice with adults, teenagers and primary aged children giving you all the experience that TEFL employers look for.
- One-to-one, post-lesson feedback with your qualified teacher trainer.
- Exposure to authentic language learning environments and classroom scenarios from day one, as well as teaching practice within the first week.
- High-quality certification that is recognized by employers worldwide.
- Accommodation services
- Airport pick ups
- All support materials and training
- Lifetime job hunting assistance
Size of Classes
There are usually maximum of 12 students per TEFL course with an average of 8
Be aged 18+
What You Will Learn
You can expect your TEFL course in Japan to cover the following topics:
- Pre-Course Grammar Module
- Basic principles of teaching
- Listening TEFL Chicago class
- Classroom management
- Lesson planning
- Error correction
- Visual aids
- Business Professional Unit
- Young Learners Unit
What to Expect
How to Book a Course
If you need any help arranging a TEFL course in Japan please get in touch. You might also like to view all of our TEFL courses in Asia.
Japan TEFL Course Reviews
If you have ever taken a TEFL course in Japan and would like to add a review, write about your experience or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you provide TEFL course in Japan and would like to be featured here please contact us.
- Teaching Jobs in Japan
- Jobs for Foreigners in Japan
- Volunteer in Japan
- Paid Internships in Japan
- Gap Year Programs in Japan