TEFL Courses in Greece
Get qualified to teach English overseas by taking a TEFL course in Ireland. Courses are open to Greek citizens and internationals. This is a popular European destination for many TEFL teachers seeking history, culture, a warm climate and to experience spectacular sights. There are TEFL courses available throughout the country on the mainland and islands in places like Crete, Corinth and Santorini.
TEFL & TESOL Certification Classes in Greece
Guide to Earning a TEFL Certification in Greece
There are hundreds of language schools located around Greece and you can choose from beginners and more advanced TEFL courses in Greece. A lot of course providors offer job hunting assitance or paid work in Greece on completion of a course - this is one of the benefits of getting qualified here.
Top Reasons to Take a TEFL Course in Greece
- Integrate into the local culture
- Meet new people from around the world
- Small class sizes ensuring you receive customized and personal attention
- Hands-on teaching practice with adults, teenagers and primary aged children giving you all the experience that TEFL employers look for.
- One-to-one, post-lesson feedback with your qualified teacher trainer.
- Exposure to authentic language learning environments and classroom scenarios from day one, as well as teaching practice within the first week.
- High-quality certification that is recognized by employers worldwide.
- Accommodation services
- Airport pick ups
- All support materials and training
- Lifetime job hunting assistance
- See spectacular places in your spare time
- Perfect of you are planning a productive gap year to Greece
Size of Classes
There are usually maximum of 12 students per TEFL course with an average of 8
- Be aged 18+
- Eligible for a tourist visa
What You Will Learn
You can expect your TEFL course in Japan to cover the following topics:
- Pre-Course Grammar Module
- Basic principles of teaching
- Listening TEFL Chicago class
- Classroom management
- Lesson planning
- Error correction
- Visual aids
- Business Professional Unit
- Young Learners Unit
Usually Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30, including some short breaks and a lunch break.
Help / Advice
If you need any help arranging a TEFL course in Greece please get in touch. You might also like to view all of our TEFL courses in Europe.
Greece TEFL Course Reviews
If you have ever taken a TEFL course in Greece and would like to add a review, write about your experience or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you provide TEFL courses in Greece and would like to be featured here please contact us.