TEFL Courses in Brazil
Studying for a TEFL qualification in Brazil can be one of the best experiences of your life. A lot of companies offer TEFL courses in places like Rio de Janerio, Sao Paulo and Natal where you will get a world recognised certification. Classroom TEFL courses in Brazil are a great way to meet other students and get qualified to teach English abroad from experienced local staff.
Accredited TEFL & TESOL Certifications in Brazil
Top Reasons to Get TEFL Certified in Brazil
- Classes held throughout the country and you can choose from some spectacular settings
- Get a world recognised TEFL qualification on completion of a course that'll look great on your CV
- Flexible courses and start dates
- Modules include lesson planning and teaching techniques
- Max. class sizes of 25 taught by an experienced trainer
- Meet other students from all over the world
- Experience the atmosphere and life in this world famous destination
- Combine experiences and search Portuguese language courses in Brazil
Popular Places to take a TEFL Course in Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro
- Sao Paulo
How to Choose Where in Brazil to take a TEFL Certification
You will learn the basics and top skills to become a sucessful teacher either in Brazil or overseas. This is much more exciting than taking an online or course in your home country, view our recommend TEFL courses in Brazil and book a spot today.Where you study really comes down to personal preference, both Sao Paulo and Rio are world famous huge cities with lots of iconic place to visit in your spare time. If you are looking for a more relaxing location to study for your TEFL certification in Brazil we recommend Natal which is on the coast with some lovely white sandy beaches.
TEFL schools in Brazil are modern and equipped with libraries, free wifi, internet facilities, communal rooms and classroom equipped with modern teaching aids and tools necessary for language training. Teachers are usually very experienced.
- Every month all year round.
Duration of Courses
- Usually 2-4 weeks.
- Usually Monday to Friday - 8 - 6. Classes can be vary in duration.
- Housing is usually included in the price you pay, this is usally a shared apartment with other students. You could also choose a homestay or pay a little extra for private accommodation.
Cost & How to Book
TEFL courses generally cost around £1000 (US$1500) and you will need to book in advance to secure a spot due to the popularity of this destination. This fee includes course placement, pre-departure information, in-country support and accommodation. The price usually does not include flights, transport to the location, food and sightseeing activities.
You can book a TEFL course in Brazil on our website today, you will need to pay an upfront deposit and then pay the full amount once you arrive. Most providors have excellent links with employers and offer lifetime job hunting assistance which is perfect if you are looking to live and teach English in Brazil. If you need any help arranging a TEFL course in Brazil please get in touch.
Brazil TEFL Course Reviews
If you have ever taken a TEFL course in Brazil and would like to add a review, write about your experience or share any recommendations write an article for us.
If you provide TEFL course in Brazil and would like to be featured here please contact us.