Jobs in Mallorca
Mallorca (Majorca) forms part of the Balearic Islands with famous clubbing destinations. Majorca is a beautiful island with its fantastic white sanded beach looking out onto a stunning sunset of an evening. If you would like to work in Majorca search jobs and recruiters today.
Working Holidays, Seasonal & Summer Jobs in Mallorca in 2017
Guide to Working in Mallorca
Keen to go and work in Spain? Mallorca is a fantastic destination to choose!
Palma and Magaluf are major summer work choice which is where you will find most jobs in Majorca whilst if you are looking for a relaxed destination choose Menorca which is scenic and less busy than others in the region. Santa Ponsa is a fun, hot and great working holiday destination in Mallorca that offers something different. It is a very popular resort as it is cheap to get to and there really is something for everyone.
The night life on Majorca is particularly vibrant with many famous clubs and bars which burst into life after the sun goes down, in true Spanish style. Mallorca is popular with party go-ers as well as hen and stag dos it is an ideal place to work, drink, dance and meet lots of new people in the sunshine this summer.
Palma is one of the main draws and places to gain employment but you could choose to work at one of the 2,500 restaurants on the island, serving up classic Majorcan treats like the Sobrassada (a cured sausage made with paprika) or Arros Brute, a rice dish with chicken, pork and vegetables. The vast choice of places to eat is amazing and there are some fantastic restaurants offering different types of food from the traditional Spanish to belly bursting American diners to a well needed breakfast hangover cure.
Majorca Working Holiday Packages
Some agencies offer work and travel packages which includes:
Step 1 The Registration Fee
- Registration Fee 100 Euros (Approx £80)
- This is to book your place and guarantee your working holiday. You can book your place online.
- Once the fee has been received along with your registration information, we know that you are serious about working abroad and we can begin matching you with other workers and shortly after, one of our team mates will contact you with further information including a confirmation letter sent via email, please note there is limited places for each resort.
Step 2 The Accommodation Fee
- Accommodation Fee 200-550 Euros (Approx £200-460)
- This needs to be paid approx 8/12 weeks before your departure date. This guarantees you one month’s accommodation but if you want more, we can arrange this with you before you go on your working holiday.
Step 3 Flight Prices
- Once you receive your confirmation letter you will receive details on your next steps. Flights are up to guests to arrange themselves.
Step 4 Rep Fee
- Rep Fee 50 Euros (Approx £40)
- When you arrive in the resort, here you will pay your reps €50 and in return you will receive help, advice and all his/her knowledge of the island for the duration of your stay.
- Depending on some Hotel/Apts they will ask you for a refundable 50 Euros deposit, please note this is only in some resorts.
What is Included
- Help and advice on getting you a job in the resort.
- Advice & Knowledge of best places to eat,drink,workers bars, restaurants,supermarkets,gyms,beaches,internet cafes,laundry,how to save money, etc
- Job list of jobs available currently in the resort.
- Help with all legalities (for example Ibiza you might need Nie number but not essential)
- Help setting up bank accounts, mobile phones etc
- Discounts in selected bars and restaurants as you are on a working holiday.
- Safety and Security
- Fancy dress once a week, army/school disco/beach theme/jellybeans/aqua club/toga theme.
- To get organised nights out & bar crawls, meals out, pool parties, trips & excursions.
- Reps on call in the event of an emergency 24/7.