Germany Gap Year
Would you like to spend your gap year in Germany? Need ideas or advice for what to do? Search trips and programs with One World 365 today.
Gap Year Jobs, Trips & Programs in Germany
Plan a Gap Year to Germany
Looking for the best things to do on a gap year in Germany? The following pages will help you book the ultimate experience:
Guide to Taking a Gap Year in Germany
Traveling has enormous informative, educative and social value that broadens people’s mental horizon and ameliorates health. It gives thrill and easiness to life. Don’t take life for granted, enjoy your life with full pleasure and side by side maintain your daily work schedule along with your family in balanced way. Life is not going to give you second chance, so why to spend it with tension and keeping your desire aside. Explore your own way and give a perfecting meaning to your gap year in Germany by booking an experience through our website.
There are lots of options and what you do really comes down to personal choice, you could boost your CV, improve your language skills, work, help communities or just book a tour to see the highlights. Germany also offers great value for money in terms of sightseeing, food, accommodation and going out. There are also so many different places you should try to consider adding to your itinerary like Munich and Berlin.
Top Tips & Advice
- Buy a phrase book as knowing basic will really help you to get around
- Look at flights early. If you are not going to be working and your employer isn’t paying for your travel there are lots of cheap airlines like Ryanair who do cheap flights meaning traveling and seeing the sights is easy. To Germany a month in advance it can cost as little as £25 but closer to the date the more expensive it will be. You could also travel by train/bus.
- Take weather appropriate clothes. January in Germany is freezing! However from April the weather will go up to 25 degrees some days and you don't want to only have jumpers and jeans in the heat
- If you plan on seeing the world famous Oktoberfest book months in advance to avoid accommodation and packages being full
- Berlin is one of the best places for start ups in the world