VSN was founded by a group of development workers, social activist, Cultural and tourism expert and ex - volunteers.
VSN has been working to mobilize international and local volunteers in its various programs. This provides training and work experience while contributing to the development of Nepal.
VSN has also been involved in supporting children to their education and development at the grass roots level through strengthening the organizational capabilities. VSN began its work of developing the managerial and organizational capacity of local institutions, individuals, and community people in 2001.
Voluntary work in Nepal can be a very rewarding activity. You will receive a warm welcome from the Nepalease people who are famous for their honesty and hospitality. You will also be an amazing diverse country from the peak of the Himalaya to the tropical heat of the flat Tarai, from the chaos of Kathmandu to the tranquility of rural areas.
VSN will create the environment for volunteers to get the maximum benefit from:
* Developing work experience in a marginal society and third world country
* Developing their personal and life skills
* Developing a deep understanding of the Nepali people, their language and their life culture
* Making a contribution to the development process of Nepal
* Enjoying by taking part in local festivals, weddings, farming and visiting different areas in local villagers
Have you booked with VSN Volunteer Society Nepal? Please share your experience and submit your review.