Volunteer Bolivia, located in Cochabamba, offers a one of the best international volunteer programs in Latin America.
Volunteer Bolivia will match your skills and interests to local needs in order to provide you with an unforgettable cross cultural experience.
Join Volunteer Bolivia, you will never forget the knowledge you gain, the friends you make or the hearts you touch. Our small, individually tailored program offers an alternative to the big mainstream programs, providing the opportunity to learn to speak Spanish and volunteer abroad while gaining a greater understanding of Bolivia.
Volunteer Bolivia 's highly experienced on-site staff is available 24/7 to provide you with all you need to have the adventure of a lifetime.
* A collaboratively designed volunteer placement
* Spanish language immersion school
* A Homestay with a Bolivian family
* In house cultural center and travel agency.
Long term volunteers, are those who stay with us more than five months, speak intermediate Spanish and/or are specialized volunteers who have an expertise that matches our Bolivian colleaguesÂ´ needs.
Many long term volunteers contribute in a collaboratively designed volunteer position in a small local NGO helping in the office, translating, and/or working with the Bolivian staff. If you have a specialized skill, we can place you in your profession. In the past, long term volunteers have contributed as healthcare workers, physical therapists, graphic designers, by teaching advanced computer skills or in project development.
* Teacher's aide
* English tutor
* Arts and crafts instructor
* Tutor in math and sciences
* Working with physically challenged children
* Visiting aide to hospitalized children
* Tutoring hospitalized children
* Teaching English to doctors and nurses
* Working with mal nourished children in a feeding program
* Need to commit minimally for 6 months
* General office work
* Helping with website, graphics, promotional materials
* Translating documents
Come join us building a bridge to Bolivia and her people!
Have you booked with Volunteer Bolivia? Please share your experience and submit your review.