Camp Summit offers week long camp sessions during the summer months and spring break, and weekend sessions and respite days in the fall and spring seasons.
Campers are offered a wide variety of traditional camp activities in our barrier-free environment
There are no other camps in our region and only a handful of camps in the United States that offer a camping program comparable to Camp Summit. We are unique because:
* We accept campers without regard to the severity of their disability;
* Our program provides a unique longevity because we have no upper age limit for adult campers;
* Campers register directly with Camp Summit;
* We offer a two-to-one ratio of campers to counselors, with special one-to-one assistance when needed;
* We provide on-site medical personnel, including Registered Nurses and a Physician on-call to ensure the safety and well being of our campers; and
* Financial assistance is available through a sliding scale fee structure and camp scholarship program.
Have you booked with Summer Camp Summit TX? Please share your experience and submit your review.